- Made In Germany
- pH value of 5.5 promotes the development of the scalp’s physiological acid mantle
- Gentle cleansing action minimizes the risk of dryness or irritation
- Free of colourants, nitro-mochas compounds, formaldehyde, nitrosamines and dioxin
- Promotes a healthy scalp for the growth of healthy hair
- Brand – Sebamed
- Type – Children’s Shampoo
- Recommended Age – 0 Months
Items included in the Package:
- Sebamed Children’s Shampoo
For the delicate scalp and fine hair of babies and children from birth to adolescence. Baby Sebamed Children’s Shampoo with its pH value of 5.5 promotes the development of the scalp’s physiological acid mantle. The alkali-free mild emollient formula is the ideal care for the hair and scalp of babies and children. Its gentle cleansing action minimizes the risk of dryness or irritation due to excellent skin tolerance. Herbal extracts from fennel, yarrow, melissa, mistletoe and camomile alleviate irritation and soothe the skin. Baby Sebamed Children’s Shampoo leaves the hair fragrant, silky and easy to comb. Promotes a healthy scalp for the growth of healthy hair. Free of colourants, nitro-mochas compounds, formaldehyde, nitrosamines and dioxin.
Country of Origin: Germany
Sebamed is a German brand name of Sebapharma GmbH & Co. KG, which manufactures medicinal skincare products. Sebamed was established by Heinz Maurer in 1957. Since 1971 the Sebamed products are exported to 70 countries. Sebamed’s product philosophy has been confirmed and documented in over 120 scientific studies: cleansing and care products, which aim to maintain the pH value of 5.5 ensure that the skin remains healthy. All Sebamed products are “soap free” and suitable for individuals even with the most sensitive skin. Sebamed is recommended by dermatologists in over 85 countries and is supported by over 150 clinical studies.